To address a lack of public services in the unincorporated area of Lennox, the County of Los Angeles authorized the expansion and renovation of the Lennox Library, one of the oldest libraries operated by the County (built in 1946).  In addition to the renovation, the library received a 6,000 square foot addition with 7,200 square feet of space converted to a community center and office space for County public services.  Simpson & Simpson provided project/construction management services.